- Don’t go there and think you will be able to enter with a stroller. They are prohibited in most cases. Disneyland offers stroller rental for 15$ per days in 2018. This link is updated often and will offer you the most recent price updates. Click here
- If you ever went in Florida before, you know quite well that there are frequent and short rain showers. If you want to enjoy as much as possible your outside activities, you need to equip yourself adequately. The following is not a closed case. You will see quite often on the web that umbrellas are not recommended by most people while rain ponchos are. One of the review we found said: “Rain ponchos saved our Disney World travel. We would never have enjoyed our trip as much as if we were there with umbrellas or just hiding ourselves. “. We think our product is a better fit than any other in this situation. To find more information about raiiny poncho: Click here. If you rather hide from the rain, keep in mind that most of the lines for the rides are covered and that restaurants are sheltered or indoors as well.
- ID your kid (s). One easy way that parents use to ID their kids are ID bracelet with their cell phone number written on them in case they get separated. You can find here one example on Amazon: Click here
- As we said earlier, Florida has some special weather conditions. In July and August, it can get particularly warm with an average of 82 degrees. To help you handle the warmth more easily, one piece of equipment could become very useful, Frogg Toggs The Original Chilly Pad Cooling Towel. Those kinds of towel should keep you cool longer. Here you may find one example on Amazon Click here.
- Finally, the last tip would regard transportation. A parking space could cost up to 45$ for your car. A quick solution would be to get there by Uber. Uber is significantly cheaper and more efficient than taxis.